Words to live by...

Beat Brockton! Don't let it come down to the relay..

Who Dat?

Who Dat?
The Best Ever

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beginings

Hey,

Steve Drew, Co-Captain of 1985 indoor and outdoor team.

I am reading ROME 1960 by David Maraniss, and it as rekindled a need to find out what happened to all of the NNHS Tiger Track Men and Women from the 70's and 80's, before it's too late.

I know that one excellent friend and outstanding runner, Peter Leary '85, died tragically in 2004 of brain cancer. Help me, think back and build a bridge...our track is gone, destroyed in the construction of the new high school. But tracks come and go. I can remember the cinder track that was there in 1972 when "our" school was being built.

Post here - or check my facebook group:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42968076989

I predict it will take 1 year to find 50 Trackmen and women. - Steve

No comments:

Powered By Blogger